Information for fans who purchased 2017-18 Coutinho replica jerseys
Liverpool Football Club is to offer supporters who bought a 2017-18 replica shirt printed with Philippe Coutinho's name and number a £50 voucher, once the move is completed.
The offer – which applies to all shirts purchased in official club outlets and via the official LFC website – follows today’s announcement that Coutinho will join FC Barcelona and reflects the exceptional circumstances behind the player’s departure.
In order to avail of this offer, qualifying supporters should present their 2017-18 Coutinho replica shirt at any official club store where the voucher will be issued. The shirt will not be retained but proof of purchase will be required.
Customers who purchased a Coutinho replica shirt online via the official LFC online store (liverpoolfc.com/store) will receive the voucher via the email address the purchase was made from on Saturday January 13, 2018 and can be redeemed via the official LFC online store only.
The voucher will be valid from January 13, 2018 to May 31, 2018 and is valid at all official Liverpool FC stores in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
Issue Terms & Conditions (subject to completion of transfer)
- Customers who purchased an official Liverpool FC New Balance 2017-18 season replica home, away or third shirt with the name ‘Coutinho’ on the back from official Liverpool FC stores in the UK and Ireland and from the official online store (liverpoolfc.com/store) (“Qualifying Shirt”) will receive a £50GBP LFC retail voucher. One voucher will be provided per Qualifying Shirt that was purchased
- Customers Who Purchased A Qualifying Shirt Online
- Customers who purchased a Qualifying Shirt online via the official Liverpool FC online store (liverpoolfc.com/store) will automatically receive the voucher via the e-mail address from which the purchase of the Qualifying Shirt was made. Vouchers will be sent out via email on or around Saturday January 13, 2018 and can be redeemed via the Official Liverpool FC Online Store (subject to the redemption terms and conditions below) only and cannot be redeemed in store
- Customers Who Purchased A Qualifying Shirt In-Store
- Customers who purchased a Qualifying Shirt via an official Liverpool FC store in the UK and Ireland can obtain the voucher in store from any official Liverpool FC store in the UK and Ireland from Saturday January 13, 2018 until May 31, 2018 upon presentation of proof of purchase (a valid receipt or bank statement) and the corresponding Qualifying Shirt
- The Qualifying Shirt is required for Liverpool FC to note the individual hologram number but will be returned to the customer immediately
- The voucher can be redeemed (subject to the redemption terms and conditions below) in any official Liverpool FC stores in the UK and Ireland only and cannot be redeemed online
- Please note that any shirt or item that is not a Qualifying Shirt will not be eligible for a voucher (including but not limited to official Liverpool FC shirts from previous seasons with ‘Coutinho’ on the back).
- No responsibility or liability will be accepted by Liverpool FC for lost, stolen, or damaged vouchers and such vouchers will not be refunded
Redemption Terms & Conditions
- The voucher is valid from January 13, 2018 to May 31, 2018 and must be redeemed in this period. If the voucher is not used within this period, the voucher will automatically expire and the balance of the voucher will be forfeited
- The voucher will be redeemable on all full price Liverpool FC retail products excluding delivery costs, Liverpool FC gift cards and Liverpool FC Membership/LFCTV Go vouchers
- Only one voucher can be used per transaction and the voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- The euro equivalent for redemption in the official Liverpool FC Dublin store is €63
- The voucher is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash
- No change will be given for part use of the voucher
General Terms & Conditions
- Liverpool FC reserves the right to add to or amend these terms and conditions from time to time, where it considers it reasonable and necessary. Reasonable notice will be given where possible.
- Liverpool FC will not be liable to customers for any loss that is not foreseeable and Liverpool FC excludes its liability to the maximum extent permitted by law. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury as a result of Liverpool FC’s negligence or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded by law
- These voucher terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of it.